/* Javascripts ----------------------------------------------- */ /* * * * * * * BODY * * * * * * * ----------------------------------------------- */

Note that the title of most blog entries provides a link to the relevant document.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Slyck News: File-Sharing Winners and Losers of 2005

'"Most people, I think, don't even know what a Rootkit is, so why should they care about it?"

Remember those words? They’re true. Most people didn’t know what a rootkit was. But Sony-BMG gave us all an excellent education on rootkits, spyware, and Digital Rights Management.
'

[+/-] show/hide this post

3 Comments:

Blogger alberthaanstra said...

Hi, I have seen all very good Debt Consolidation websites, but debt consolidation from www.debt-consolidation.com is the one that saved my bum.. :) I am so happy to be out of debt! Sarah Lee, Usa.

9:32 PM  
Blogger alberthaanstra said...

Hello friend. Thanks for having me on your great blog today. Blogger should be happy to have you on board! Do you need free debt consolidation? Well, look no further. I help you for free my friend. I have tried and tested all sites But, the best was debt-consolidation.com. So, let me help you. Fill in the form today for free. And be debt free. Get credit repair today!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home